Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Round-Up {3}


Happy Valentine's Day! Whether this day of love finds you single or in a relationship, or perhaps even in an "it's complicated" situation, I hope you're having a wonderful day! It's snowing here today and even though it's something like the millionth time it's snowed since January 1, watching the snow fall while I'm warm and cozy inside never fails to put me in a good mood. I plan on spending the rest of the day with some books, my cozy blanket, and, hopefully, some CHOCOLATE!


On to the bookish news!

The movie adaptation of Winter's Tale is out today and I plan on seeing it over the weekend. You guys do not understand how excited I am for this movie! It looks so lovely and fantastical and romantic and, ugh, I just can't wait!



Do you like YA books? (Of course you do! Why else would you be here?) Do you like to win things? (Who doesn't?) Then head over to the Pub(lishing) Crawl blog to enter a giveaway for Kat Zhang's What's Left of Me and Once We Were, and see an exclusive look at the Echoes of Us cover.

Starting tomorrow, I will be participating in the 2014 Book Blogger Love-A-Thon, hosted by Alexa of Alexa Loves Books and Katelyn of Kate's Tales of Books and Bands. There are lots of fun blogging activities planned, so go check out their blogs to see what it's all about! And check back here tomorrow for my Love-A-Thon posts! :)

Edit: UPDATE! I am an idiot and just now realized that I have three invite codes for anyone who would like to try out the new Literally website. It's similar to GoodReads, but let's you track your weekly reading progress, gives you deals on books based on the books you have on your virtual shelf, and has many other cool features! Invite codes will be given away on a first come first serve basis, so if you're interested let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they brighten my day. While I may not be able to respond to all comments, I do make an effort to visit your blogs if you include a link! :)