Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Book Haul


Hello all! I hope you had a very merry Christmas and a wonderful start to the new year! Santa was very good to me this year. I got three books that I am very excited to start reading, two of which were on my TTT list last week: The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay, A Long, Long Time Ago & Essentially True by Brigid Pasulka, and Gothicka by Victoria Nelson, a nonfiction book about the supernatural genre's recent rise in popularity. I also received the My Bibliophile book journal (which is going to be so useful for helping me keep track of my thoughts for book reviews!) and the board game, It Was A Dark and Stormy Night, in which you try to identify the first line of a book (much harder than it sounds!). Both the journal and the game are from the awesomely bookish website Gone Reading.


Now that it's cold and snowy again, I'm ready to snuggle up on the couch with my fuzzy blanket and one of these awesome books! If only I could decided which one to start first...

Let me know in the comments if you got any books for Christmas and what your favorites were! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they brighten my day. While I may not be able to respond to all comments, I do make an effort to visit your blogs if you include a link! :)