Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Round-Up {2}



Kat Rosenfield, author of Amelia Anne is Dead and Gone, has revealed the cover of her new YA novel  Inland, which will be released in June. Very excited to read this one! :)

BookRiot posted a list of the best coming-of-age love stories of the 21st century (so far). There are so many interesting books on this list and my TBR list has definitely grown because of it!

I've added a master list of the reviews I've written so far to the tabs bar. The list includes reviews I've posted to tumblr and Examiner in addition this blog.

My article "Cozy up with a YA book this Valentine's Day" is a featured story on Examiner.com's Young Adult Fiction page! I've been writing for Examiner for several months now but this is the first time I've been featured and I was very excited to get the good news! :D

Totally not book related but THE OLYMPIC OPENING CEREMONY IS TONIGHT! I am so excited! And, if you follow me on Twitter, you know that what I'm most looking forward to is…


all the Hunger Games comparisons ;P

Over the weekend I plan on finishing Cruel Beauty and hope to have a review up by early next week, so keep an eye out for that! 


So, what are you reading this weekend? Are you going to watch the Olympics? Which sport are you most excited to watch?


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a featured story at Examiner.com! That's so cool :) I'm not going to watch the Olympics but Hunger Games references are always a win in my opinion!
    Also, I hope you love Cruel Beauty! I bought it but haven't read it yet, but I'm probably going to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) And yes, the internet did not let me down! There were plenty of Hunger Games references (along with many other hilarious comments) during the opening ceremony. XD

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they brighten my day. While I may not be able to respond to all comments, I do make an effort to visit your blogs if you include a link! :)