Friday, February 9, 2018

A Very Merry Unbirthday

Hi, everyone! Long time no see! Today I'm hosting an Alice in Wonderland–themed discussion in honor of Ashley at Falling Down the Book Hole’s fifth blogiversary! I was so excited when she invited me to do a post! Be sure to stop by and say hi to her, and also check out her Alice in Wonderland-themed read-a-thon, which runs until February 15. 

Now, on to the discussion!

Characters I'd Invite to My Very Own Unbirthday Party






Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury. It should be a well-known fact by now that I love the High Lord of the Night Court. He stole my heart in ACOMAF, and I've been in love ever since. So of course he'd be number one on my invite list!

Morrigan from A Court of Mist and Fury. If I invite Rhys, I kind of have to invite Morrigan (and okay, probably the rest of the Inner Circle) by default. Actually, I'd probably hand party-planning duties over to Mor because she seems like she knows how to have a good time!

Aelin Galathynius from Throne of Glass. First of all, Aelin deserves a party after everything she's been through. And second, like Mor, she just seems like she'd be fun to hang out with!

Fred and George Weasley from Harry Potter. Can you imagine how much fun these two would be? They'd bring all sorts of fun party favors from Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes and have everyone cracking up with their jokes and pranks.

Zuzanna and Mik from Daughter of Smoke and Bone. For even more entertainment, Zuzanna and Mik could put on their puppet show that they perform in DoSaB.

Let me know in the comments which fictional characters you'd invite to your own unbirthday party and why. And don't forget to drop by Ashley’s blog to say hi and congratulate her on five years of blogging! 




1 comment:

  1. I will invite Luna and Mr. and Mrs Weasley from the Harry Potter series, because I love them, and maybe all the Company of Thorin Oakenshield, including Bilbo, from the Hobbit, because they know how to make party!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they brighten my day. While I may not be able to respond to all comments, I do make an effort to visit your blogs if you include a link! :)