Friday, January 13, 2017

Flights of Fantasy 2017 Challenge


Happy 2017, everyone! It's been a while (understatement of the year)! One of my goals in 2017 is to be more active on this blog, and one of the ways I'm going about accomplishing that goal is by participating in the Flights of Fantasy reading challenge hosted by Alexa Loves Books and Hello, Chelly. The fantasy genre pretty much became my new obsession after I finished A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas last September (I need A Court of Wings and Ruin, like, yesterday), so I'm super excited to be reading more fantasy this year! 

2016 definitely wasn't my best reading year; sadly, I only managed to read 29 books, and I'm pretty disappointed in myself. My overall reading goal for 2017 is 40 books, and I'm aiming for at least 20 of those to be fantasy books. To see the books I'm considering for this challenge, go take a look at my Flights of Fantasy shelf on Goodreads.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the books I'm most excited to read for the challenge.




And if you need recommendations, here are some fantasies I've loved:
  • Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  • Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier
  • A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
  • Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

So, are any of you participating in Flights of Fantasy? Do we share any favorites or TBR picks? Got any recommendations? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they brighten my day. While I may not be able to respond to all comments, I do make an effort to visit your blogs if you include a link! :)