Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing


First off, let me wish you all a very merry Christmas! The topic for this special Christmas Eve edition of TTT is "Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing." I'm hoping to see at least a few of these under the tree tomorrow! :) And I hope Santa brings all you bookish peeps something awesome to read, too!




1

A Long, Long Time Ago and Essentially True by Brigid Pasulka






















2

The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay












3

The Somnambulist by Essie Fox






















Elijah's Mermaid by Essie Fox














The Circle by Dave Eggers























6

Tinder by Sally Gardner














7

 The Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness





















8

 Fearsome Dreamer by Laure Eve














9

The Lost Boys














9

 Hyperbole and a Half: Unfortunate Situations, Flawed Coping Mechanisms, Mayhem, and Other Things That Happened by Allie Brosh






Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they brighten my day. While I may not be able to respond to all comments, I do make an effort to visit your blogs if you include a link! :)