Friday, March 23, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday (on a Friday): Spring TBR


Well ... hi there. Long time no see! Clearly I've been falling on my New Year's resolution to keep up with blogging this year. Oops! BUT I wanted to come back to do this week's Top Ten Tuesday topic, Top Ten Books on My Spring 2018 TBR, because you guys. There are SO MANY amazing books coming out this spring! I had a hard time narrowing it down to just ten for this post, especially since I'm currently reading a slew of backlist books.



Falling Kingdoms series by Morgan Rhodes

I've been buddy-reading this series with my former secret sister, Nicole, and it's been a fun experience. We read the first three books in just a few weeks, and I'm starting Frozen Tides tonight.




If you follow me on Twitter, you're probably well aware of my love for Sarah J. Maas's A Court of Thorns and Roses series. So it should come as no surprise that A Court of Frost and Starlight, the novella that bridges the gap between A Court of Wings and Ruin and the upcoming ACOTAR novels, is one of my most anticipated reads not just for spring but the entire year. I am SO ready for some more Feysand in my life! (And that cover, OMG!) I'm also going to be rereading ACOWAR in April in preparation for ACOFAS.



Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian

This new YA fantasy sounds right up my alley! I was lucky enough to get a copy via the #booksfortrade tag on Twitter, and I can't wait to start it!



Furyborn by Claire Legrand

Clearly there's a trend going on here, lol! Apparently this spring is all about YA fantasy for me. Furyborn has been one of my most anticipated books for months!



The Beast's Heart by Leife Shallcross

AHHH! Another Beauty and the Beast retelling! I don't think I'll ever get tired of these. Bring it on!



The Queen Underneath by Stacey Filak

This one sounds really unique and interesting, and WOW, gorgeous cover!



To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo

I recently checked this one out from the library, and it's up next on my to-read list after I finish the Falling Kingdoms series.


Are any of you planning on reading these this spring? What books are you looking forward to?


Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they brighten my day. While I may not be able to respond to all comments, I do make an effort to visit your blogs if you include a link! :)