Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 Debuts to Look Forward To



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 

This Week's Topic: 

2016 Debuts to Look Forward To

  • The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry [January 26]
  • Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black [May 17]
  • The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig [February 16]
  • Dreamology by Lucy Keating [April 12]
  • Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor [March 1]

  • The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude [May 3]
  • The Last Boy and Girl in the World by Siobhan Vivian [April 26]
  • The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith [March 22]
  • The Mystery of Hollow Places by Rebecca Podos [January 26]
  • How It Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes (Okay, so I goofed on this one. It's not technically a debut, but it is one I'm looking forward to!) [Pub Date TBA]

So what debuts are you looking forward to reading in the new year?

1 comment:

  1. Great list today, Alex! THE LOVE THAT SPLIT THE WORLD & THE MYSTERY OF HOLLOW PLACES are also on my list today!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they brighten my day. While I may not be able to respond to all comments, I do make an effort to visit your blogs if you include a link! :)