Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Fun: A Book Survey

Kelly at The Broke and the Bookish posted a short book survey earlier today and invited others to join in on the fun, so I'm doing just that! Feel free to comment with your own answers or a link to your blog post.

1. The book I'm currently reading:
I'm actually reading two books at the moment: Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness and City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (a re-read). I'm reading Monsters as part of the #readchaos project started by prettybooks on tumblr and I am so glad I decided to do it; the Chaos Walking trilogy is amazing!

2. The last book I finished:
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness. I can't even. Please just go and read this series if you haven't already.

3. The next book I want to read:
Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn. This has been on my to-read shelf for a while and I finally got a copy from the library.

4. The last book I bought:
Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood. Ever since reading The Handmaid's Tale, I've been wanting to read more of Atwood's work. Oryx and Crake sounds like it'll be a sufficiently creepy dystopian/sci-fi tale.

5. The last book I was given:
I don't really receive books too often - if anything I usually get a bookstore gift card so I can pick out whatever I want. I think the last book I received as a gift was The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they brighten my day. While I may not be able to respond to all comments, I do make an effort to visit your blogs if you include a link! :)