Thursday, August 29, 2013

Can't Wait September: Vampires, Fangirls, and Assassins, Oh My!


Hello all! I'm starting a new feature on Life in the Pages called "Can't Wait," in which I start off each new month with a list of upcoming releases I'm most excited to read. I've cheated a little bit on this first post (the first two books came out Tuesday) but since their release is so late in the month I've decided to include them. So, without further ado, here are the new releases I'm most excited to read this September:

  • The summary on Goodreads claims this book is "[i]nspired by the gothic classic Wuthering Heights," which immediately made me want to run out and get a copy. Wuthering Heights is one of my favorite classic books and the idea of a story that combines it with a fantasy element is too good to pass up! 

  • The sequel to Throne of Glass has been number one on my wanted list since I finished the first book in July. I'm SO happy that the release date is finally here! Now I just have to wait a few more days for some birthday gift cards so I can add this one to my shelf ;)

What can I say? I'm a sucker for all things vampire-related. And after reading a short excerpt of The Coldest Girl, I can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

  • I have been excited all year for Fangirl. As a self-confessed fangirl of many YA series, I cannot wait to read a book in which the main character is involved in fandom. 

Now it's your turn - what books are you looking forward to reading in September? Feel free to answer in the comments or link back with your own post!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and they brighten my day. While I may not be able to respond to all comments, I do make an effort to visit your blogs if you include a link! :)